Covid-19 UpdatesMay 14, 2020
We’re excited to announce that we have begun to reopen select store locations in accordance with provincial guidelines.
Estimated reopening dates:
|Manitoba||Thursday, May 14|
|Alberta||Thursday, May 14|
|British Columbia||Tuesday, May 19|
|Saskatchewan||Tuesday, May 19|
|Ontario||Wednesday, May 20 (select locations only)|
|Northwest Territories||Saturday, May 23|
|Yukon||Friday, May 22|
Here’s what you can expect:
- We are practicing social distancing by limiting the number of people in store and remaining 2 metres from others.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for your use at our entrance.
- Half of our fitting rooms will be open to allow more distance between customers and team members.
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices, including sanitization of fitting rooms between customers.
- When possible, please use debit or credit cards for purchases.
- We have extended our in store return policy to 45 days after government guidelines allow Warehouse One to accept returns/exchanges.
- All returned product will be withheld from the sales floor for 72 hours.
- Team members will stay home if they are not feeling well. To help keep everyone healthy, we ask that you also refrain from entering our stores if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Reduced store hours – please call your local Warehouse One store for details.
- We kindly request that you do not bring your own reusable shopping bags into our stores.
We care deeply about your well-being and providing a safe environment for you and our team members. We will continue to follow (or exceed) guidelines provided by provincial governments & health leaders, evolving and updating protocols as required.
We understand that shopping in our stores will look & feel differently. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make your shopping experience enjoyable.
Thank you for your continued support and patience while we navigate this new normal and ensure everyone’s safety.
March 19, 2020
Ship to Store
Ship to Store is currently unavailable due to the temporary closure of all Warehouse One locations. We are monitoring current Ship to Store orders and will advise customers on a case by case basis. Delivery to home is still available. Please contact Customer Service at 844-445-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
March 17, 2020
Dear Warehouse One customers and supporters,
Our hearts are heavy as news continues to make the rounds about the worldwide effects of COVID-19 on our every day life and work. Following the directives and recommendations of the federal government of Canada we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close all our stores effective end of business March 17 across Canada. Our priority is always the health and well-being of our team members, customers, and supporters and we will reopen when it is safe to do so.
We are grateful to our team members who staff our stores, serve our customers with a helpful smile, and we remain committed to doing what we can to support them and alleviate their fears in this uncertain time.
Our online store remains open to serve you. Please note that due to COVID-19 worldwide events there may be shipping delays beyond our control as circumstances change. Our customer care team is ready and available to assist you at 1-844-445-5566 or email@example.com. We will operate our fulfillment centre with the safety of those teams being our number one priority.
We recognize how challenging these times are, and we remain committed to our core values. Warehouse One is a proud Canadian company made up of your family, friends, and neighbours committed to being of service to our valued customers across Canada. We are FRIENDLY, COMMITTED, CARING, and REAL. I am proud of each member of the Warehouse One team as we pivot best as we can in these rapidly changing days and weeks to come.
We continue to be thankful to the frontline medical professionals, researchers, and officials that will lead us through this pandemic. We will get through this together.