Orders shipped to personal or business addresses are sent via Canada Post.
If you've chosen to ship your order to a Warehouse One store, your order will be shipped via Purolator to the store you selected during checkout. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way. Once your order has been delivered to the store, you will receive a Pick Up Notification email to confirm your order is ready for you to pickup. When picking your order up from a store, please remember to bring your Pick Up Notification email with you to authorize release of the package. If you do not pick up your order within 5 business days of its arrival, we will send you a Reminder email. We reserve the right to cancel your ship to store order and process an automatic refund back to your original form of payment if you do not claim your package within a reasonable amount of time.
If you require assistance with locating your tracking number or tracking your package, please contact Customer Service at 1-844-445-5566 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders shipped to personal or business addresses will be shipped via Canada Post by Expedited Parcel/Ground shipping. Please see the shipping tables for timeline details and rates. Shipping time does not include order processing time. Orders will be processed in 1-4 business days from the date that they are placed. Please note that shipping times are estimated and vary based on destination. Allow extra time for shipping to remote locations.
COVID-19 continues to cause delays with our carriers beyond our control. To help alleviate volumes in some facilities, orders are being re-routed to depots in other provinces. This is standard Canada Post practice during peak volumes. Contingency plans will continue to be put in place across the country and may affect delivery times to varying degrees depending on the destination of packages. The heavy incoming parcel volumes, combined with the important safety measures implemented in Canada Post facilities and our distribution center, has resulted in longer delivery times. Please expect an additional 2-3 days of processing time. Thank you for your patience - we are doing everything possible to get your package shipped to you safely. Warehouse One is not responsible for delivery delays due to extraordinary Canada Post order volume or delays due to inclement weather.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email which includes a tracking number. Shipping outside of Canada is not available at this time.
EXPEDITED (GROUND) SHIPPING ($7.95 flat rate)- estimated shipping time *allowing 1-4 days processing
Get it in time for the holidays, last chance to ship to home see dates in red below:
|Province||# of Business Days||Last Day To Order|
|MB, SK, AB||3-4 days (7 for remote areas)||December 15|
|ON, QC||4-5 days (14 days for remote areas)||December 11|
|BC||4-7 days||December 10|
|NS, NB, PE||6-7 days (14 days for remote areas)||December 5|
|NL||8-11 days (14 days for remote areas)||December 3|
|YT, NT, NU||14 days||November 29|
EXPRESS SERVICE - temporarily unavailable
Due to Canada Post's increased volume and resulting shipping delays, we have temporarily suspended Express shipping.
SHIP TO STORE
Orders shipped to Warehouse One store locations will be shipped via Purolator, Vitran, or local courier. Please use the shipping table below for timeline details. Shipping times for our Ship to Store service vary based on store location, and do not include order processing time. Orders will be processed in 1-4 business days from the date that they are placed. Warehouse One is not responsible for delivery delays due to extraordinary order volume or delays due to inclement weather.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email which includes a tracking number. Orders shipped to store locations within Winnipeg, MB or Yellowknife, NT will receive a shipment confirmation email but no tracking number.
SHIP TO STORE ($2 flat rate)- estimated shipping time *allowing 1-4 days processing
Get it in time for the holidays, last chance to ship to store see dates in red below:
|Province||# of Business Days||Last Day To Order|
|MB, SK, AB||1-2 days||December 16|
|BC, ON||2-4 days||December 14|
|NS||3-4 days||December 13|
|NL||4-6 days||December 11|
|YT, NT||6-11 days||December 6|
The Return and Exchange Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.warehouseone.com. If any item fails to meet your expectations, it may be returned for a refund (excluding shipping charges) either by mail to the address below or at any of our locations.
Extended Holiday Return Policy -
The return policy for any purchases made from October 14th 2023 to November 30th 2023 is extended to January 13th 2024. For purchases made Dec 1 or later, our regular 45 day return policy will be applied.
- All sales are final on gift cards, clearance items (items with prices ending in “.00” pre-discount & promotions), jewellery, and face masks.
- For all other items, to be eligible for an exchange, credit or refund as described below, the merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact and must be accompanied by the original Invoice form.
- Online returns must be received at our warehouse within 45 days of the date the order was shipped.
- Online purchases made with PayPal cannot be refunded back to your PayPal account in store. PayPal purchases can be exchanged for other merchandise, refunded onto a credit card or a Warehouse One gift card. To have your PayPal purchase refunded to your PayPal account, please follow the Return by mail instructions below.
- Due to restriction under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Industry Canada, online purchases made with a Visa Debit card cannot be refunded back to the Visa Debit card in store. Instead, Visa Debit returns will be processed in store as either a merchandise exchange or store credit; or you may return by mail as per below guidelines.
- Purchases made with a Virtual Visa Debit card can only be refunded online.
- Returns for purchases made in store cannot be processed by our Online Return Department.
- Donations cannot be refunded.
Return by mail
Items returned by mail are only eligible for refunds; exchanges must be completed in store. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility. We recommend customers returning an online order by mail to use a shipping service that allows you to track your package, as you are responsible for goods until they are received by Warehouse One. Do not mail items purchased at a store location to the Online Returns Department.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
- Include the invoice and indicate which style(s) you are returning.
- Mail the package to:
Warehouse One - The Jean Store
Attention: Online Returns
1530 Gamble Place
Winnipeg, MB R3T 1N6
When returning by mail, allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Refunds will only be credited to the original account used to make the original purchase. All orders are quarantined for 48 hours prior to being processed.
Warehouse One is not responsible for returned packages lost or damaged in transit.
Please note that marking an opened package as "Return to Sender" is against Canada Post's policy and a fee is charged when this occurs. This fee will be deducted from your return amount.
Questions about your return? Please contact Customer Success by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-844-445-5566 between 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM CT Monday - Friday or 10:00AM - 6:00PM CT Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays.
Items purchased online may be exchanged or returned in-store.
- Your original invoice must be presented at the time of exchange or return.
- Returns in-store must be completed within 45 days from the date the online order was shipped.
Any return made without an invoice will be credited to a store gift card at the current retail price.
Returning incorrect or defective items
Any defective item(s) or item(s) that are different from the original invoice may be exchanged or returned either in store or by mail to our warehouse when accompanied with the original invoice. Please note that all defective item(s) are subject to inspection. To arrange the return of an incorrect or defective item by mail, please first contact Customer Service by phone at 1-844-445-5566 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse One offers a one-time price adjustment if an item has had a permanent price change within fourteen (14) days of the date of your purchase. Refunds will be processed in the original form of payment.
To receive a price adjustment for an in store purchase, visit any Warehouse One store within the 14 day price adjustment period and present your original receipt to receive a refund for the price difference.
To receive a price adjustment for an online purchase, you can either:
- visit any Warehouse One store within the 14 day price adjustment period and present your original invoice to receive a refund for the price difference
- contact Customer Service within the 14 day price adjustment period either by email at email@example.com or by phone 1-844-445-5566 to initiate a refund for the price difference. Please include your order number in your email or voice mail message.
Warehouse One offers a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within fourteen (14) days of the date of your purchase. Refunds will be processed in the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be offered on purchases made between November 19 – December 9, 2023 and December 24, 2023 – January 3, 2024.