- All sales are final on gift cards, clearance items, and jewellery.
- For all other items, to be eligible for an exchange, credit or refund as described below, the merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact and must be accompanied by the original Invoice form. Please note that refunds are only available for online purchases returned by mail. Only exchanges or store credit with be provided in-store.
- Returns must be initiated online within 30 days from the date the order was placed and received at our warehouse within 14 days of this initiation.
If any item fails to meet your expectations, it may be returned by mail to the address below for a refund (excluding shipping charges), or it may be returned to any Warehouse One store for an exchange or store credit towards your next purchase (excluding shipping charges).
Return by mail for a refund
Refunds are only available for online purchases if returned by mail. Items returned by mail are only eligible for refunds; exchanges must be completed in-store. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Your package will include an order invoice and return instructions on the reverse.
- Following the instructions, log in to your account and initiate the return (RMA) process.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
- Make sure to include the invoice with your return.
- Mail the package to:
Warehouse One - The Jean Store
Attention: Online Returns
Units 1 & 2 - 1680 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 1H6
- When returning by mail, allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Refunds will only be credited to the original account used to make the original purchase
Return in-store for exchange or store credit
Items purchased online may only be exchanged or returned for store credit in-store. If you require a refund, please return by mail by following the procedure described above
- Your original invoice must be presented at the time of exchange or return for store credit.
- We are unable to process refunds at the stores for any online purchases. For refunds of online-purchased merchandise, you must return by mail by following the procedure described above.
Any defective item(s) or item(s) that was different from the original invoice may be exchanged. Please note that all defective item(s) are subject to inspection.
It may be returned to any Warehouse One store for an exchange or store credit towards your next purchase; or by mail to our warehouse as explained above. To ensure proper processing, when initiating the return indicate the reason for the return for the item(s), either defective or wrong item shipped.
Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or the wrong item(s) shipped, an exact replacement, if available, will be shipped to you free of charge. If your exact replacement is out of stock, we will process a refund back to the same form as the original order payment method. If item(s) is deemed defective or the wrong item(s) shipped, your return shipping cost will be credited back to the same form as the original order payment method. In order to receive credit for your return shipping cost, you must include the return shipping receipt along with the original invoice. The shipping credit amount is subject to the following: If Regular Parcel or Expedited Parcel are used, the full amount will be reimbursed. If any other type or shipping carrier is used, only the cost of Canada Post Expedited Parcel will be refunded to you, not the actual amount spent.
All other permitted exchanges can only be made at a Warehouse One store. Please visit www.warehouseone.com for a store near you.