Once your order has been processed by our warehouse, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with a tracking number so you can follow its shipping progress. For easy access to your tracking number, we encourage customers to hold onto the shipping confirmation email you receive from us.
Orders shipped to personal or business addresses are sent via Canada Post.
If you've chosen to ship your order to a Warehouse One store, your order will be shipped via Purolator to the store you selected during checkout. You will receive a Shipping Confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way. Once your order has been delivered to the store, you will receive a Pick Up Notification email to confirm your order is ready for you to pickup. When picking your order up from a store, please remember to bring your Pick Up Notification email with you to authorize release of the package. If you do not pick up your order within 5 business days of its arrival, we will send you a Reminder email. We reserve the right to cancel your ship to store order and process an automatic refund back to your original form of payment if you do not claim your package within a reasonable amount of time.
If you require assistance with locating your tracking number or tracking your package, please contact Customer Service at 1-844-445-5566 or email us at email@example.com
Orders are shipped Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow 1-4 business days for your order to be processed.
Orders shipped to personal or business addresses may be shipped via Canada Post either by Expedited Parcel/Ground shipping or by Express shipping. Shipping time does not include order processing time. Please see the shipping tables below for timeline details and rates. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email which includes a tracking number. Shipping outside of Canada is not available at this time.
EXPEDITED SHIPPING - estimated shipping time
$7.95 flat rate
NUMBER OF BUSINESS DAYS (does not include order processing time)
|BC, ON, QC||3-4|
|NS, NB. PE||5-6|
|YT, NT, NU||10-13|
EXPRESS SERVICE - estimated shipping time
starting at $14.95
NUMBER OF BUSINESS DAYS (does not include order processing time)
|MB, SK, AB||1-2|
|NS, NB, PE,
QC, ON, BC
|YT, NT, NU||4-7|
SHIP TO STORE
Now you can shop online and ship your order directly to the Warehouse One store location of your choosing! Simply select the SHIP TO STORE option during checkout and follow the steps to select the store of your preference. When your order arrives at the store, we'll send an email notification letting you know you can pick it up!
SHIP TO STORE orders do not qualify for free shipping unless otherwise stated and will not include a tracking number. Please allow 1-4 business days for your SHIP TO STORE order to be processed. Note that shipping times for our SHIP TO STORE service vary based on location and that shipping time does not include order processing time. Please see the SHIP TO STORE shipping timeline table below for details.
SHIP TO STORE - estimated shipping time
|SHIP TO STORE|
|PROVINCE||NUMBER OF BUSINESS DAYS|
|MB, SK, ON||1-2|
The Return and Exchange Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.warehouseone.com. If any item fails to meet your expectations, it may be returned for a refund (excluding shipping charges) either by mail to the address below or at any of our locations.
- All sales are final on gift cards, clearance items, and jewellery.
- For all other items, to be eligible for an exchange, credit or refund as described below, the merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact and must be accompanied by the original Invoice form.
- Online returns must be received at our warehouse within 45 days of the date the order was shipped.
- Online purchases made with PayPal cannot be refunded back to your PayPal account in store. Due to restriction under the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Industry Canada, online purchases made with a Visa Debit card cannot be refunded back to the Visa Debit card in store. Instead, Visa Debit and PayPal returns will be processed in store as either a merchandise exchange or store credit; or you may return by mail as per below guidelines.
- Purchases made with a Virtual Visa Debit card can only be refunded online.
Return by mail Items returned by mail are only eligible for refunds; exchanges must be completed in-store. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility. We recommend customers returning an online order by mail to use a shipping service that allows you to track your package, as you are responsible for goods until they are received by Warehouse One.
- Pack and seal your return merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
- Include the invoice and indicate which style(s) you are returning.
- Mail the package to:
Warehouse One - The Jean Store
Attention: Online Returns
Units 1 & 2 - 1680 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 1H6
When returning by mail, allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. Refunds will only be credited to the original account used to make the original purchase.
Warehouse One is not responsible for returned packages lost or damaged in transit.
Please note that marking an opened package as "Return to Sender" is against Canada Post's policy and a fee is charged when this occurs. This fee will be deducted from your return amount.
Questions about your return? Please contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-844-445-5566 between 8:30am - 4:30pm CST, Monday - Friday.
Return in-store Items purchased online may be exchanged or returned in-store.
- Your original invoice must be presented at the time of exchange or return.
- Returns in-store must be completed within 45 days from the date the online order was shipped.
Any return made without an invoice will be credited at the current retail price.
Returning incorrect or defective items Any defective item(s) or item(s) that are different from the original invoice may be exchanged or returned either in store or by mail to our warehouse when accompanied with the original invoice. Please note that all defective item(s) are subject to inspection. To arrange the return of an incorrect or defective item by mail, please first contact Customer Service by phone at 1-844-445-5566 between 8:30am - 4:30pm CST, Monday - Friday, or by email at email@example.com.
Warehouse One offers a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within fourteen (14) days of the date of your purchase. Refunds will be processed in the original form of payment.
To receive a price adjustment for an in store purchase, visit any Warehouse One store within the 14 day price adjustment period and present your original receipt to receive a refund for the price difference.
To receive a price adjustment for an online purchase, you can either:
- visit any Warehouse One store within the 14 day price adjustment period and present your original invoice to receive a refund for the price difference
- contact Customer Service within the 14 day price adjustment period either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-844-445-5566 between 8:30am - 4:30pm CST, Monday – Friday to initiate a refund for the price difference. Please include your order number in your email or voice mail message.
Please note that price adjustments may not be offered for merchandise purchased during select promotional events. See the offer associated with the specific promotion for details.